Dark Circles & Under-Eye Bags
While dark circles and bags under the eyes might make you look like you’re behind on your sleep, there are other causes. The skin around the eyes is particularly thin and delicate. Age and sun exposure cause the loss of collagen leading to the underlying tissue thinning and blood vessels below the eyes make the skin appear dark. Under-eye bags are typically caused by fat pads beneath the skin that descend with normal aging or heredity consequently. Also descending fat pads and lost collagen in the under-eye area can give your eyes a tired and hollow look.
Under Eye Fillers Cost in Houston
To rectify this, here at MD Aesthetica we typically use Restylane to fill and lift the areas. Under eye fillers cost in Houston around $600 which is a syringe of Restylane and is enough to treat both sides in most cases furthermore.
The skin specialists at MD Aesthetica will help you determine the cause of your dark circles before treating them. Available treatments include:
- Injectable fillers can fill hollowed areas and give a refreshed appearance.
- IPL FotoFacial™ treatments can lighten dark circles caused by increased pigmentation under the eyes.
- Fraxel® laser resurfacing can reduce pigmentation, increase collagen production and improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crépey skin around the eyes.
- J-Plasma is great for smoothing and tightening the skin around the eyes.
- Chemical peels can decrease pigmentation in the surface skin.
- Skin care products can reduce under-eye pigmentation and stimulate collagen.